I love being in love with you my darling love

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

An Amazing Valentine's Day!!

Had an amazing day with my Fiance!! Spent the day low key with her and just really soaked up time together.. We turned off our phone and have starting doing this thing where we don't get onto our laptops or phones.. It's nice to just have time for one another and be able to really soak it all up.. You realize with all the electronics and gadgets you get sucked into them quicker than you realize.. And in the end it can cause friction between you and your spouse.. And I'm sure everyone can agree that your spouse is way more important that what's going on online.. I know that's the truth for me.. Anyways.. Back to VDay! We laid in bed snuggling for a long time just talking and holding one another.. Opened up our gifts and snuggled a little more and then watched some great movies with one another and then I cooked a little dinner for the two of us.. And while I was cooking my lovely Fiance took rose petals and spread them all over the dinner trays we eat off of.. And had Battery lit candles lit.. It was so romantic and from the heart! You realize how special little things like that is so amazing and warming to the heart.. I'm one lucky lady to be in love with an amazingly beautifully thoughtful woman!! She is my other half that makes me whole.. I was empty for a long time.. And I couldn't imagine my life without her.. She's my world and reasoning for having a purpose in life!! Anyways I hope all had a great Valentine's Day!! Sorry for being here and there in this blog.. I'm sleepy lol
Aleasha

No comments:

Post a Comment