I love being in love with you my darling love

Friday, April 13, 2012

Annoyed and Hurt all in one.. But that's to be expected!

Ok so.. My fiance and I want to do At Home Insemination from a donor.. Well it has come to my attention that members of my family think negatively on our choices.. Ok well first off.. The reason we are doing AHI (At Home Insemination) from a donor is because well we're a lesbian couple and we're lacking sperm! And everyone knows that IVF is EXPENSIVE! Just because we're doing AHI from a donor doesn't mean we aren't capable of parenting a child!! If you don't want to be there for us and support us then shut your mouth and buzz off! We don't need any negative remarks from anyone! As everyone knows TTC is very hard!! Specially when you have Infertility problems! Well there are some women that can just get looked at and end up PG! SO ANNOYING!! Idk I'm just hurt and pissed that my "OWN FAMILY" is denying my capabilities of parenting a child.. Sorry if the post offends anyone but honestly I do not give a damn! Obviously or I wouldn't be blogging about it! And you can personally kiss my ass and not be involved with Dawn and I's journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment