I love being in love with you my darling love

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Prepping to become pregnant!

So my fiance and I have been ttc (trying to conceive) since January! We haven't had any luck in getting pregnant yet!!

Anyways I wanted to share about being in a same sex relationship ttc! First off it's extremely hard with no sperm! Trying to find a donor is a stressful process that's for sure!!
Well due to having problems looking for a donor that we liked and felt comfortable with, we were 
 starting to give up and lose faith that it'd ever happen!!

Well something has sparked in us!! First off Dawn was never really into having kids ever! But she is totally in love with the idea of creating a child! And I love her more and more for it!!
TTC is very very stressful, hard, overwhelming but in the same sense exciting!! We now officially have names picked out and we're in love with his/her names! Although we know that we'll probably only end up having just one child. We've picked out a boy and girl name!
Just about every time Dawn and I go anywhere and there is a baby store near by or baby section we automatically head towards the baby section/store! In the past I'd have to beg and drag Dawn to just look with me!

But I think Dawn has been bit by the baby bug! When I would bring it up in the past it wasn't a good idea! Now she's ready to take this next journey with me! I know she's afraid of messing up, not being good enough or being a bad mommy!

And I know for a fact she's going to be an amazing mommy!! Anyways, back to being bitten bye the baby bug! And running to look at baby stuff! Dawn has falling in love with us having a child!
I'm starting to have to pull her away, and beg her not to buy clothes and ect! Well I buckled and let her pick out these two adorable onesies and OMG they are precious!!

And I have to say that it's a very VERY BIG turn on seeing how excited she is about wanting a baby with me!! Haha! Sorry if it's tmi but it's the honest to god truth! I wish she could be the one to get me pregnant!! But a donor will due!

And I have to say these onesies are just absolutely previously adorable! And every time I look at them I get so excited!! And I fall more and more in love with her!! I love thinking about how amazing of a mother she's going to be!! And how big of a support system she is through all of this! I love you darling!

So I'm going to show you guys a picture of our precious onesies! Thank you for reading my post! And please if anyone can spare their prayers and some sticky icky baby dust it'd be very much appreciated!! And everyone is in my prayers and I wish you all sticky baby dust!


Always,
Aleasha

No comments:

Post a Comment