I love being in love with you my darling love

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blogger on my IPhone

So I decided to download blogger for my phone! It's pretty neat! I'm still trying to figure it out though.. I hope everyone has had a beautiful and great weekend!

I also decided to enter Wedding, Wedding Planning, Same Sex Wedding Planning into the App Store search engine and I found A LOT of great apps that will be so helpful and beneficial to planning this wedding!

Dawn and I are still contemplating what date to chose.. Our Anniversary is July 4th 2008.. Do we pick this date? Or keep that as a special date when we fell in love? I don't really want a fall/winter wedding because it gets really cold here..

I guess the closest I'd come to fall would be September.. Ugh idk! I'm tired of thinking about this wedding planning crap! Lol good night!

Aleasha

No comments:

Post a Comment