I love being in love with you my darling love

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1st 2013.. Here we go!!

So here goes another year.. I want to welcome 2013 with open arms. Live and Love life to the fullest that needs to be lived! Dawn and I didn't get to get married last year (2012) and that's ok. That just means we're meant to be married this year. Now to pick out a date is another issue to deal with! All I know is I want it simple, romantic and full of laughter and happiness! 

2013 will be full of changes for us both. Moving to where our hearts desire us to move to, Settling into a new home that is OUR OWN home! And then once we're settled we'll begin TTC (trying to conceive) once again. We've had to put this on hold due to our living situations, jobs, and life style in New York. 

I want to blog every day of this year.. I will try my hardest to make time to blog. Maybe even have Dawn write an entry or two here and there :) 

We are so excited for many beautiful life experience's to come to us and wish everyone a beautiful enriched year to come! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment