I love being in love with you my darling love

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WHomp WHomp..

So I had a conference call with my lawyer today.. I love my lawyers! They are by far the best lawyers god has blessed me with. Even if I feel like I'm asking a stupid question they always answer with such kindness..

We talked about my case and what the workers compensation doctor has reported what "HE THINKS" and all that bs. Well it boils down to my doctors opinions is what matters. I know that I can't stand for more than 5-20 minutes without severe pain in my entire back and neck. My right leg is always tingling or numb! I fall allllll the time due to numbness or weakness.

We're constantly having to send this report in and play a waiting game to have anything done for my injuries.. It's so annoying and time consuming but I have faith in my lawyers 100%!! But here we go again with going back to court. Not a favorite but I'm sticking it out.

I want to not feel pain everyday. I want to be able to sleep on any side I want other than one side or on my back! I miss so desperately sleeping on my stomach! But I sometimes end up on my stomach and omg can I just tell you that I am in so much pain I literally cannot move for a good 30 minutes to an hour.. And that's just to turn over onto the side I CAN sleep on.

I don't even type my blogs. I talk through my mic and it thankfully does a pretty good job for me.. Except for when my mic decides to go out on me lol.. I'm constantly having anxiety attacks scared that I will never be able to be "normal" again. And dealing with all of this stress doesn't help with my anxiety at all! And don't get me started on my chest pains! haha.. Anyways there's my thought and complaint about Workers Comp!

I want to thank you my lawyers and their teams for standing by my side..

No comments:

Post a Comment