I love being in love with you my darling love

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Here goes to wedding planning! AGAIN!













  

    So we weren't able to get married last year because NOTHING was working out at all! Everything was getting in our way or nothing was working out and we just said ENOUGH! It was obviously not meant to get married yet. So we will for sure be saying I Do this year! I don't care if it's at just the Justice of peace tbh lol. But of course I want a wedding. I'm a girl! Come on! lol

   I've got a book called: Wedding Planning for Dummies lol.. Yes they made a book just for that! And I'm also using Pinterest for inspiration as well. We don't come from money what so ever so we're going to be paying for everything and funding everything. It'll be tight and a challenge but totally worth it in the end.

   I do plan on going to Micheal's again to start stocking up on wedding supplies. I'll write a blog about what we need and everything else.

   Seeing we're a same sex couple trying to have a same sex wedding in the state of NEW YORK where it is officially LEGAL! YAY US! We'd love to hear some ideas. Maybe y'all know of vendors that'd help donate their services to us since we don't come from that much money. Anything donated would be used and greatly appreciated that's for sure!

   We need to sit down and make an OFFICIAL wedding date and stick to it! I don't want to yo yo on dates again. I really was embarrassed that we kept changing the date and everything and I just don't want to deal with it. If people can't come or have to work then that's their problem. We're choosing a date and sticking to it. Our biggest problem was planning around everyone else's lives and we simply just can't please everyone!

   That being said we understand times are hard and people have to keep working or can't afford to take off of work and that's 100% completely understandable! Would we really like for you to be apart of our special day? Of course we would but we're not going to throw a fit over anyone not being able to come. Because in the end it boils down to it's OUR day.. Not EVERYONE elses day. Right? Right!

   I'm very excited to start planning again! Tomorrow I'll go through the items we need and write up a blog for y'all. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so you HAVE to work around my schedule!
    BAHAHAHAHA jkjkjk
    but it'd be awesome if it was a weekend and LATER this year :P If not, I hope to still be REALLY INVOLVED from the west coast! love ya!

    ReplyDelete