I love being in love with you my darling love

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wedding.. Wedding Wedding!

Ok this is a lot of stress and I honestly don't know how we're going to do this wedding business lol. I wish we had a nice back yard to have our wedding at. It'd be really nice.. But we don't. And we have family that does but it's an hour and a half up northern New York..

Should we use their property and just invite people to see if they'll show up or what? Oh I don't know. I know that we need to get on the ball of planning this wedding! And we definitely need to get on the ball of setting a for sure date and saving up more money!

We are on a very very tight budget and that's not helpful what so ever when it comes to planning a wedding. So we'll have to downsize our list! We won't be able to pay for peoples hotels/motel stays. They'll have to take care of that them selves. Does that make me a bad bride or person?

A lot of places around here won't even hear of having a same sex wedding at their venue and that really upsets me and bothers me. But I'm supposed to just accept that as well right?

I just really wished that something or someone would say hey i'm close buy use my place at no charge and who cares if you're a lesbian. But lesbionest about that one lol. Too many close minded people in this world that is for sure!

Dawn's grandma wants us to do it in her back yard but I don't think so.. It's sadly a nice yard but it's a mess. There are people there that like to ruin things and just trash things. It's sad. You ask them to keep up with it and stop doing the things they are doing to ruin the yard but they don't care! It has nothing to do with them so why should they right? HA!

I'm starting to think we should just dress up in our dresses and walk our happy selves down to the Justice of Peace ( it's literally right down the street from my house) and get married then throw a reception/party afterwards. BYOB? Too redneck? Well I don't care lol. I'm an okie and I said Bring Your Own Beer if you wanna party it up! It's not a party to us. It's a day of becoming one and celebrating that we're able to do so in the state of New York!

Any tips or ideas? Would it be terrible to use paper plates if we're having a summer wedding and doing a cook out thing? Oh I need some guidance and help because lord knows I (Aleasha) will be planning and doing everything. I just need help. Is that too much to ask of or for?

Sorry for being a baby. I'm just stressing about how to go about the wedding. I can't even think of a theme or idea on how to come up with one.? Gay Pride wedding? Too tacky? HELP HELP HELP!!

Aleasha

1 comment:

  1. I didn't pay for any of the family or wedding party's hotel rooms. Our wedding was an hour away! They have super cute paper plates at dollars stores now and then. Grab one or two packs every now and then. A lot of people are doing potluck weddings now and Wedding pie instead of cake is the new "thing!" You're gonna rock this wedding!

    ReplyDelete